Thursday, June 30, 2011

Eye Candy


Upon knowing that she will be leaving, I thought about including her in Project Rembrandt. At first I was unsure to ask her and did not know if she will say yes.  I am not good in convincing and talking to people, but I said to myself that I will give it try. 

So, I approached her and started a conversation.  I asked her “When is your last day?”, even if I knew it beforehand. I explained to her my project and asked her if I can take her portrait.  She smiled and said yes.  She also said that she knew about Project Rembrandt because she saw it on my Facebook. It made me happy because someone is looking at your work.

Although we only shared small talks, occasional greetings and smiles, I know that she is someone who can lead and direct people. I know that she can speak Italian and at times I wonder how she learned the language. During company events and parties, our cameras captured her constantly.

I hope this simple picture will remind you of what you did in leading your team and leading us during company events.  God bless you in your new career, Candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment