Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Project Rembrandt

April of 2009, when I first met Nonnie.  I immediately took him out of his box and examined his every detail and his every feature.  Back then, my first subjects were still objects at home.  I took pictures of different things -- flowers,faucet, rusty objects, cars and a lot more.  I think everything that finds my interest, I take pictures of it.

I noticed though that I took a lot of still objects but there is still quite a big number of pictures that includes people in it. People that I've come across in life through special events like birthday parties, team buildings, Christmas parties, and even persons I barely knew whom I met during vacations and out-of-towns.


I first thought of creating an album in my Facebook page and tagging them so that they can view their portrait shots.  People just love pictures, it creates joy when they see that they have nice photos of themselves.  Plus, you can share it with a number of people you know.  


I named this Facebook album "Project Rembrandt".  I named it after one of the greatest painters and portrait painter of all time, Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn.


Now as I continue this hobby of capturing moments, I want to write a blog of people that I come across with. People that for a moment have shared a good laugh, have imparted small talks and big ideas.


I wish to share good photos to good persons that I meet.  Welcome to Project Rembrandt.

No comments:

Post a Comment